Jedi Training - One fan's journey. Pain! Suffering! Angst! Big brown bathrobes!
If I Ever Become...
- An Anime Character... I will not waste my magical powers on trivialities like passing tests. If I play my cards right, I'll never have to go back to Japan again.
- An Anime Villain... I will not fall in love with the hero's romantic interest. I have no chance with him or her, and all of the interesting characters are already on my side.
- A Magical Girl... I will not waste my magical powers on trivialities like passing tests. If I play my cards right, I'll never have to go back to Japan again.
- A Dragonball Character... I will have children early and often. By the time the oldest one is eight, I'll be able to pass on the world-saving business to them and go drink Zombies in Hawaii for the rest of the show. In all likelihood, the other characters won't allow me to actually do this, but at least I'll beable to.
- A Dragonball Villain... I will remember: Death does not faze the DB boys. Women do.
- A Dragonball Fashion Consultant... I will keep a spare T-shirt and a pair of jeans near me at all times, so that when my clothes get blown to shreds, I don’t have to dress like the natives. Neck tutus give me a rash.
- A Link List... I will have links to these pages...
You Know You Watch Too Much Anime When... your kids think that cartoons are supposed to have writing at the bottom.
Hyper Is the New Feminine - It's just about time to squish this anime "virtue."
...Because Vikings Just Luuurved to Travel - An examination of an American myth.
Secrets of the Old Masters - A rare and precious writing skill which can put your fanfic in the same league as the great literary masters.
On Freedom - Think about it. No, really think about it.
"...And Her Hair Turned White!" - Just like that! Overnight! Isn't that amazing? Idiot.
As we look upon these lands that are to become our realm, we note that pain and suffering are already endemic. This will not do. We intend to inflict pain and suffering upon the populace ourselves, and will not be able to gloat properly unless we start with a clean slate. Therefore, in order to make the masses more content and well-adjusted, that we may take greater pleasure in tormenting them ourselves, we hereby open the Ask the Evil Overlady advice forum.
Post your question, and we shall explain to you how to run your life. We are open to any kind of question, from the serious to the timid and from the silly to the sublime.